Tuesday, January 6, 2009

86 days and counting for this Kentuckiana scooter club called LSG!

We have 86 days until the Cincinati WKRP Scooter Rally.  I just got info from one of the coordinators yesterday.  I am already making plans to rent a trailer so I can bring my scooter up there.  NOT!  My motto is if I can't get there on my own 2-wheels, I'm not going.  This motto completely excludes towing for repairs! ;o)
 
I hope to see many of my Kentuckiana / Louisville scooter friends there, and meet other folks from the Cincinatti scooter community (and all around really).  Should be a great opportunity to see all manner of Vespa, Piaggio, Lambretta, Aprilia, Yamaha, Suzuki, and Honda, scooters, as well as the poor Chinese step-child scooters like Roketa, Tank, Viva, Flyscooters, Lance, and others.  I also hope to see the Taiwaneese represented more with Sym scooters and Kymco scooters.  I'm specifically looking at the maxi-scooters for my own personal taste like the Suzuki Burgman, Yamaha Majesty, Honda Silverwing, Piaggio MP3, Aprilia Sportcity and Aprilia Scarabeo, Yamaha T-max, Kymco Xciting, etc.  It would be awesome to see a Can-am Spyder in action, not just sitting on the showroom floor.
 
I'm sure there will be plenty of Vintage Vespas, and smaller scooters like the Honda Ruckus, Honda Helix and Honda Reflex.  Yamaha has a good line also with the Yamaha Vino, Yamaha Zuma, etc.  It should be a real kickin time!
 
 

3 comments:

Yamaha Parts and Accessories said...

Can't wait to hear what you have to blog about the show. Keep in mind how to accessorize your scooter. Customizing your ride is pretty important. We have some great accessories like rear luggage racks, windshields, how about a DC outlet plug for your rechargeables! TMAX accessories: http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/search/label/TMAX Zuma accessories: http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/search/label/Zuma C3 accessories: http://blog.yamahagenuineparts.com/search/label/c3 and lots more

Unknown said...

Kentuckiana Scooter Club is a domain already purchased and is not owned by Kelly Nall (or The 1Weasel or whatever name he is going by.) Reference to Kentuckiana Scooter Club must be removed from this blog immediately to eliminate infringement penalties. It is in no way affiliated with LSG...Louisville Scooter Group. www.kentuckianascooterclub.com will take you to the legitimage scooter domain.

Anonymous said...

Scooterbug is a psycho! It's pretty obvious that he means Kentuckiana as a geographical location. Plus, blogs are free speech. Move to Cuba. Infringement penalties--what an idiot! Scooters pollute the environment more than motorcycles anyway.