Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rooster Run

I took my first ride of any real length on the new bike. I was watching Princess Bride afterwards on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke, it was due to an incredible pain on the top of my foot. It was a cramp in my "shifter muscle"! I feel kinda stupid. It was however a fabulous day for riding, and with some highway miles my mpg improved slightly. I ran out to Bardstown Kentucky, visited the fabled "Rooster Run" and grabbed a soda. After that I ran past Four Roses distillery, and Jim Beam on the way home. My Barefoot Willies Cool Cup came today so I put it on and it worked great. Best part about that was that directly from their site it was only lik $23. I would like to get engine guards and pegs, as well as a sissy bar and rack for carrying a few extra things, but right now I will just be happy to get the power cable for my GPS installed. Today was a nice ride.

No comments: