Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ride Last Night

I met with my friend [name omitted] yesterday at Culver's after work. We spoke briefly and then rode around town for about a half an hour. We stopped at Skyline Chili on Bardstown road and had a soda and a bite of food. After that we rode a while longer. He has an Aprillia he bought at Scootopia and it looks like a nice machine. This was the first time I'd ridden with anyone else. I lead and he followed. It was really nice to have somebody to chat with at stops and at Skyline. [name omitted] is very big into promoting the whole scootering scene. He attends the rides the have on Thursdays at Scootopia at 6:30. I will have to find a way to join him sometime soon. He says they allow all makes and models of scooter to join them, so it would be great to meet other people and chat.

Today is calling for scattered thunderstorms, so I might take the car. Naaaa...I'll ride the scooter if it's not pouring, then just cover it up when I get to work!

No comments: