Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Weekend Ride-No love for Will Smith

This weekend I planned a Dinner & Movie Ride. We had 8 or 9 scooters show up to ride! The weather held well and we rode out east odd Louisville then came back in towards Shepherdsville. We stopped at Mazoli's to cool off then since there were no takers for the movie "Hancock" with Will Smith I decided to go by myself. After the movie I grabbed a quick bite and made a pit stop at home. I went over to see my friends [name omitted] and [name omitted] and hung around with them for a bit.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hi,
What's going on? How's the scooter?

Unknown said...

Sorry there's been a big lag, Scott. I've had only minor issues since the valve last issue. Currently my master cylinder on the rear brake has a slow leak and Roketa has agreed to replace it.

I'm at 4400 miles now.

Scott said...

Good to hear things are normal.