Thursday, October 23, 2008

Louisville Scooter Group Meetings and Cold Weather

As cold weather approaches, I was beginning to see less attendance at our scheduled events, but Tuesday ride was 8 scooters.  Well, 7 scooters and a motorcycle.  Well, 5 scooter, a motorcycle, and then me and Jeremy.  Still, it was a good turn out.  I don't think anybody cared for the destination much, but I never get much input.
 
Speaking of input, our m/c rider and info wiz, Steve, made some good points about meeting places and such, like meeting at a fast-food place so we can get something quick, moving the time up to 5:30 instead of 6pm so we don't end up riding much in the dark.  I did remind everyone that on November 1 we go back one hour.  We should be ok then.
 
There has been a lot of discussion on our google group about cold-weather and gear.  Check it out if you're interested in that sort of thing.

No comments: