Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oil change, ride & 11K

I met Vince over at Skyline Chili for lunch. We both needed to do oil changes today, and he was nice enough to volunteer his garage. We went to Walmart after lunch to get oil. I got two quarts of Mobil 1 full synthetic oil 10W30. We went back to his garage and did our oil changes. About when we were done he had some folks coming over to look at his Honda Reflex, which he is selling for a steal at like $2200. While he was showing the bike, my friend Jeremy called to see what I was doing. The three of us ended up going on a ride out toward Grundy that Jeremy had routed. It was a good ride with perfect weather (only a little cold) and I tipped 11,000 on my odometer. That puts me really close to the 20K mile mark! Back in town we stopped at TK's pub and had some bacon cheddar fries, and a beer. By this time it was dark, and I headed for the barn. ;o) It was a really good fall day.

No comments: