Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Transformation

It has taken almost 30,000 miles but I am finally starting to feel like a Rider. The other day I was riding in my cage and this frigging jackwagon in a pickup got pretty close to me and I was gonna give him some horn. Instead of hitting the middle of the steering wheel in the Alero, I felt my thumb pushing...where the horn button would be on my bike. . Last week, I was getting the mail for my girlfriend while she is out of town. This guy pulls up to get his mail and says "you're a pretty big guy for that bike. You ought to be riding a Harley." I didn't say anything, mainly because foremost I dont want to come off like a braggart. It would not be me: "I've ridden more in three years than most Hardly riders have done in...". No, it would be about the machine: "You can do anything on this little bike that you can do on a cruiser and save money doing it!" or "This scooter is more economical, more comfortable, and cost less than a Harley." etc.

No comments: