Monday, August 2, 2010

Wishes he had a scooter

I ran in to Meijers to get a couple things (mainly the stuff to make a Bacon/Mayo/Tomato sandwich thanks to Becky) and this guy flagged me down to talk...twice! He said he has a 2000 horsepower Yamaha V-Max bike and wishes he really had a scooter. He said he was worried because he is used to all that power. I asked him "How fast to you cruise on your bike? 120? 125?" And he said about 60 or 65. I said "the Majesty will do that all day long and get 55mpg doing it." He started the accelleration argument and I said it still accellerates faster than any car or truck, and most cruisers too. I told him aboit the time Vince left a sportsbike sitting too...mainly due to the Burgman's power mode, and smoothe takeoff due to no shifting... The guy says he's gonna look for one. :D

No comments: