Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Bright Red Viva 250

I went last night to look at a helmet. Its going to be my Christmas present from the kids. I found a local dealer that had one at a good price, but they had to order it. No big deal--its on my way home. So while I'm there, I'm looking at the few (3) scooters they have. One is a 50cc Roketa, one is the Roketa Bali 150, then they have this Viva 250- the one that looks like the Bali. The lady told me it was used and had 500 miles on it. She offered to sell it to me for $2400. Part of me is like: love the color, bugs may have been worked out. the bigger part of me is: used for more than a new one costs delivered, Bali style with the 244cc engine-not Reflex style with 249cc Linhai, possible overheating issues, Viva as opposed to first choice Tank, or 2nd choice Roketa, no tax refund yet...oh, that was the stopper right there. But I REALLY like the red... This one is the same style and color, but the one at CC Rider didn't have a top box.

No comments: