Monday, December 3, 2007

Color and Style

I've found out that most of the variables equal out with these in-crate Chinese scooters, so I have decided to ask my friends and family which body style and color they like best. The two main body styles are clones of the very popular Honda scooters.

The Reflex is one style and has been available in the U.S. for many years. I tried to do some research on the history, but have come up with zero. The Honda site is only geared towards selling. The other body style is the Pantheon, but I don't think they were ever marketed in the states. From what I can gather, in the Chinese market, the Reflex style is newer, and the Pantheon has been around for a couple years. Both perform fine for what they are.

As far as color, there is a black, silver, blue, and a "dark red" available for both body styles. I would have liked to see a true red instead of dark, but it still is lighter than maroon.

No comments: