Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LSG Tuesday Ride

We had a good group of riders last night. Jim, Ralph, Steve & Jan, Vickie, Ken, and Vince! Vickie's scoot is still in the shop, so she rode with Vince! My route could have been a heck of a lot better, but there were no creeks, no gravel, and one road had an accident with traffic backed up until forever which we had to avoid. Vince who was following me first said "Did they ever get on you in school for coloring outside the lines?" I told him that I always stayed inside the lines...unless the teacher was looking. he said "Well, I seen you drift over the line a couple times." And then I told him "Ah, but you are not the teacher!" Of course ther teacher in this case would be: oncoming traffic. If forced to go slowly around curves, sometimes I drift a bit to "maximize twisty". I guess not everybody does that.

No comments: