Friday, August 21, 2009

Tail of the Dragon/Deal's Gap Rally

There's this guy named Grant who's organizing a Tail of the Dragon/Deal's Gap Rally on September 11th - 13th. I had been tentatively planning this ride all year, but didn't want to go alone. Then Grant pops up with this back in July and I was starting to think I would do it. Earlier this week I asked my friend Vince who just did his IBA certification ride if he might like to do it. He said he's in, and my vacation day was approved, so I'm definatly doing it. I hope also to touch down in the Carolinas and Virginias while I am out there at the southeastern most point in Tennessee. I'll try to get pictures at the state line, and also drop postcards from those states. It should be a total blast. Check out www.tailofthedragon.com and www.dealsgap.com for more info. Its like a must ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok i have the rout planed and well thought of after many drafts i think this will be the best to get there and add some states for you to check off !!!!

Keep them days counting down !!!