Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9K, oil light, mandatory gloves

I broke (bad word) 9,000 miles on my odometer tonight. I would have broken it last night but for Ken's short route. ;o) Anywho, I also observed the bloody oil light came on. i'm doing the Tail of the Dragon next weekend and may try to skaye by on the synthetic blend I used for 800-900 miles then change it asap when I get back. i found S & s powersports in clarksville had a great deal on tire price for a Michelin Hoop tire. Plus mounting for only $34. i gave them the cc number for the tire and they can put it on the morning after it comes in. i also went to Cyclegear and got a mandatory pair of gloves since mine are completely worn out. I needed middle weight gloves which I found the same ones Joan has (Motoboss) for like $29, then looked on another rack and found them for $19.99. When the chick rung them up, they were &14.99!!! Now I am set for the Dragon!

No comments: