Friday, February 19, 2010

Riding with Mushu

The dragon decals I got from streetglo are not exactly what i wanted, but they are highly reflective and will add visibility to my solid black helmet. They look a little like Mushu from the Disney cartoon Mulan. Ugh.

The road to work this morning was cold as hell. 15 degrees is quite cold enough. You might wonder why I rode to work if you have not been following long. That is because I am not one of these people who stores their bike for the winter putting it on a battery tender in the garage. I like to ride year round, but getting caught out in snow and ice is something I am not quite ready for. Even though we had sun and a little warmpth yesterday which melted off most of the road ice, there were still some dangerous slick spots.

There are 49 days until The WKRP "Jump the Shark" rally in Cincinnati, Ohio. I really hope its a bit warmer then!

No comments: