Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Parts (aka UPS sucks)

2008-suzuki-boulevard-c50-4_1280x0w

Well folks, I (though very uncharacteristic of me) optimistically went by the Suzuki of Lou today to check on the (as yet unnamed) Boulevard.  The mech said that UPS used to come in at 9am…you could set your clock by them.  Now they are lucky if we get UPS in before 2pm.  It was 1:30 or so when I was there.  I considered waiting around, but didn’t want to appear as the guy who pesters the shite out of them…I left.

This is how it went…

ME: So I guess the parts didn’t come in today?

TROY: We used to get them around 9am, but now we don’t get UPS in here until almost 2 o’clock some days.

ME (trying for nonchalance): So you can give me a holler when the parts come in.

TROY: (irritation in voice) I’ll call you when it’s ready to pick up.

So…prayers for either the parts to come in or my sanity are appreciated.

No comments: