Monday, April 21, 2014

Suzuki of Louisville - Down Two Weeks?

The gal at Suzuki on English Station road here in Louisville is pretty nice. Her name is Inga and I talked to her today.  I hitched my bike up to a rented uHaul trailer and towed it over with my truck. I called the parts department earlier this morning and ordered the clutch cable. The guy said it was lucky that I called when I did because he was just getting ready to place the order. So now my clutch cable should be in tomorrow. I talked to the service department and they said it it's generally going to be two weeks before they get to my bike at this point. I explained how it is my daily driver and I use it everyday to get back and forth to work in the service guy said that they could probably work me in sooner. When I spoke to Inga she told me again it would be 2 weeks.

I told her that when I spoke with the service department they said they would try to get me in sooner because it is my main vehicle. She said that they might be able to get to it on Saturday afternoon later in the day. So now my bike is in the Suzuki shop until at least Saturday. I really hope they are able to get it done then and let me pick it up because I'm missing out on a lot of time.

No comments: