Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yesterday Meet at Culver's

Yesterday, one fellow scooterist and I met at Culvers on the corner of Hurstborne Lane and Watterson Trail. I love the pork tenderloin sandwich. We're kicking around the idea of starting a scooter club. I like the idea, because the 1200 miles i've got on Excalibur would be a lot nicer if I had other friends to share it with.

To that end, I have started a Yahoo group:

(http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/louisvillescooter/).

It called LSG or Louisville Scooter Group. Might use the same name for the club if I get my druthers. I have the domain http://www.louisvillescooter.org/ forwarded to the yahoo group for ease of reference.

There is at least one more group in Louisville I know of, but they do not give a warm welcome unless you're on either a classic Vespa, or an expensive Japanese scoot. My objective is to turn nobody away based on make or model of scooter. I would even welcome anybody on two wheels, really. As long as everybody shows courtesy and displays some level of friendship, I think they should be able to join this scooter group.

No comments: