Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Weekend Two Bridges Ride

This past Saturday I led our scooter club on an all-day route. We met at a Scooter retailer called Scootopia. They sell Aprilia and Adly scooters. We went across the George Rogers Clark bridge into Indiana and then all around Floyds Knobs, and out to Joe Hubers farm & winery. Then we rode a winding path of back roads up to Corydon Indiana where we met some more members for lunch. After eating at The Real Enchilada, took another route over the Mauckport bridge back into Kentucky. We took more back roads and about 4pm, the folks we had picked up in Corydon were beat, so I skipped the rest of the ride for a more direct route back into town. At max we had seven scooters and nine riders! It was a really cool day. We ended up at Flanagan's in Louisville. Right when we got back into town, my license plate (which had been vibrating off all day) fell off and my friends [name omitted] & [name omitted] risked life and limb to get it back. Sunday I met [name omitted] and George at E.P. Tom Sawyer park to talk and watch the R/C airshow. I was beat.

No comments: