Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some days it works out...

Last night we had our usual meetup at Flanagan's Ale House.  It was Ken, Vince, Vicki and myself.  We didn't ride due to impending weather, but I was thrilled that all four of us showed up on scooters!  While we were there, a red vintage scooter buzzed by.  I waved, but didn't know the fellow.  We had good food, drink, and ESPECIALLY conversation!
 
It rained all night and thought I would have to take the cage to work today, but I caught a meteorlogical break!!  It was stopped when I got outside, so I rode to work.  A little chilly, and I should have brought my jacket, but I needed to hit the road.  I got a little wet due to blowdrying Lois, but other than that, it was a good ride in!  If I have any luck left, maybe I will be able to ride home dry as well!

No comments: