Monday, March 1, 2010

Meetup at Moby Dick Seafood

Yesterday a couple of the Louisville Scooter Group folks met me for lunch. It was a very cold day for our Kencuckiana scooter club, so we decided not to ride. The fish is surprisingly good, and a regular fish sandwich comes with two large crispy peices of fried goodness. They have a lot of other goodies there too like deep fried mushrooms, fried green tomatoes, and even chicken livers! After lunch Ralph had to split on his Piaggio MP3, but Vince (Burgman 650 Executive) and I (Yamaha Majesty) took our maxi-scooters and rode down to Harbor Freight Tools to look around. They have a surprising amount of cool stuff. They also had a couple motorcycle stands and a m/c lift, as well as $7.99 battery tenders for those folks who don't do cold. ;) Afterwards he went off to run his errands and I rode over to my sister's to hook up her DVD player. It was plenty warm for the amount of time I was out riding in it. I took a call from my girlfriend on the Scala Rider Q2 teamset and it works pretty goos, but I think I have a short. When I wiggle the unit, it gets louder... I am going to call Cardo Systems today. I am starting to break in and get used to the new gear...

No comments: