Friday, March 21, 2008

The 411 on Oil Changes

I was at 411 on the odometer, which is actually closer to 370 miles, so I changed the oil last night after work. I'm going to put some miles on this morning after I get the kids off to school, and I wanted fresh clean oil to do so. I'm going to try and flush out the radiator at my girlfriend's house this weekend if I can. I also want to change the gear oil again. It was pretty cold when I did it last time at PDI, and I may not have gotten it all out. Same for the radiator--I drained it and added new, but I didn't actually flush it out. With any luck, I'll be posting later today: pictures of where I've been. There is this really friendly forum I visit called powerscooters.org. Rich and Earl moderate the boards, and Earl had this cool idea. He lives in TX and he's making an A to Z collection of place names where he's been. He takes pictures of his scooter in front of the "Welcome to Austin" or "Austin Pop. 250,000" (or whatever-I don't know the population of
Austin). I'm gonna try and do the same thing.

No comments: