Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This was my first night run on the scooter

CLICK HERE! I went from home to return some movies at Hollywood Video. It was getting dark, and it was dark by the time I got home. About 40 degrees and rainy, but not pouring. I was intending to test my weatherproofness of my jacket. It works but it is not suitable for low temperatures. Well, I did remove the liner, but... Also need better gloves if I'm going to keep riding in colder weather. My hands still hurt and I have been home for about 15 minutes. The speed varied from 35 to 55 mph. The scooter kept up well, but I ran with the brights on all the way home. It was almost necessary just to have adequate visibility. It was only about 13 miles round trip and it took me about 45 minutes. There was some pretty good gusting of wind. It supposed to get down to 33 degrees tonight. I hope its tolerably warm tomorrow. I want to ride the scooter to work.

No comments: