Thursday, April 2, 2009

Final preparations

I am making my final preparations for the scooter rally. My wonderful sister is going to feed my dog. I did my laundry that needed done. I'm putting the LSG stickers on my new scoot today if it doesn't rain too much. Besides a couple pr of clothes, I'm taking my electronic gear: mp3 player with charge & sync cable, netbook with power cable and case, cell phone with charger, gps with 12v cable and aquabox, and my digital camera with charger. I'm also taking my copy of Blue Highways, some emergency plastic bags and duct tape, toiletries, and my sunglasses. Scooter gear is fairly minimal: rain gear, mid weight jacket, chaps, and helmet. I'm taking one of my blue microfiber towels, and I will have a cable for locking the scoot, plus the 'screaming mimi' disc lock. The final rally gear is my SPUD-6 box to carry it all in, and some travel snacks: dried banana chips, cheese crackers, and jerky.

No comments: