Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friday Interviews: Postpone for Rally

I have not had enough hours in my regular day to do what it takes to be a daddy, keep Louisville Scooter Group organized and motivated, ride in this great weather, do bike maintenance, and prepare for HAMS (Heart of America Maxi Scooter) Rally next weekend, so sadly, I will have to go on hiatus for a week or two while I get all my stuff together.
.
Many of you readers probably know that since 2006 I have been a single father with custody of two young children. My little ones (with rare exception) always come first. Plus I am much of the forward momentum of the LSG. That is not to say all of it because I do have some really great folks in the group who pitch in quite a bit! Between these two roles, plus some other hats I wear (working joe, old-school game geek, mechanic, researcher, cinemaphile, pet owner, boyfriend, chief cook & bottle washer, explorer, artist, events coordinator, trainer, designer, reader, etc.) sometimes author/field reporter, editor and publisher for the Kentuckiana Scooter Chronicles goes on hold.
.
So far, I am very happy to say I have received absolutely zero complaints, so I can only assume my reading audience is satisfied. I am taking this as a good sign! Everyone have a great day. Take a ride on your scooter or motorcycle. Explore. See things you have not yet seen. Most importantly, be safe!
.
.
Kelly Nall
Kentuckiana Scooter Chronicles

No comments: