Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Javier Jarrin

Since it has been a while since WKRP, I called the idiot who wrecked into me again. I left a voicemail and told him I need to hear from him today if he is going to pay for the part to fix my muffler, or if I need to call my insurance company and the Ohio State Police. He called me back with some BS about losing my name, number, and contact info. I will tell you what he lost! It was his integrity (if he ever had any). I would guess he was just waiting to see if I would just forget about it. Well, Mr. Jarrin and pink Stella girl-power scooter rider...not everyone had $75 to just throw away! He promised (AGAIN) to "send a check today. $50 right?" he asked. No! It will cost $75 including shipping to replace that! I even offered to tell him where to look on the internet to see the price! He relented and said he would send me a check for $75 today. He called back and asked how to spell my last name so that's promising. Now I just hope the check is good...

No comments: