Monday, March 19, 2012

Adding oil

due to the kindness of strangers I was able to check the oil. A young lady on the way in said it was "about a quarter" so I added half a quart of oil. When I was done, this tough looking dude with a shaved head and tattoos checked it again. He said "you're good." I have decided to continue on down the road toward Memphis, keeping an eye on it as I go. I will have to ask the Suzuki shop about it when I get home. To my son Logan who is tracking my progress: the blog reads from bottom to top, so the oldest will be at the bottom and the newest at the top. Also, I am still in Kentucky. Its a town called Franklin. Since I had to stop for gas, and there is a Wendys attached, I got a chicken sandwich and a soda for lunch. My ETA says 5pm at which point I will start looking for a place to sleep for the night.

No comments: