Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Homer Louisiana

This motel is not worth $40, but it was either that, or find an empty house to break into. Dont think the thought didnt cross my mind. The indian dude who runs the place told me the closest restaurant was "only two miles..." but thankfully I came to a Piggly Wiggly before then. Here you see my dinner. I'm down for the night so I splurged on a little bit of Kentucky to go into my diet coke. Its currently raining inside my room. I put the heat up as high as it would go and hung all my gear and clothes out to dry. The rain is from the dripping of the clothing. Today since about 2pm has been *ahem* trying. It has not just rained, but poured down bucketfulls. Still, there might be some hope that it will pass as I continue west to tx and then north into ok, ks, etc.

No comments: