Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I checked in to my room that Kat found for me, and the guy at the desk asked me if I was AAA, CDL, AARP...well when he asked AARP I was a little irritated so I said I have a CDL but didnt bring it because im on the bike. He said I could give you the rate, but we have to make a copy of the license. Then he proceeded to take four calls while he was waiting on me. I think he felt bad about that, so I ended up with the discounted trucker CDL rate. When I got to the room here in the great state of Oklahoma, I turned on the heat full blast and laid out all the wet clothes as best as I could. Now I am next door at a four star restaurant. Ok, its really a diner. And the NAME is "four star" not the rating... The salad is super fresh and the thousand island tastes homemade and they have cake and pie in a rotating display case!

No comments: