Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LSG Ride- Test of Keychain Cam

Here's the test video of the keychain cam I purchased for use in mounting to my helmet. The angle needs a little work, but other than that, I like the quality.




I was able to get five videos of 30 minutes each in length before the battery died or 4gb card was filled. I think that doesn't sound right so I am going to try again today so I can see how long a charge really lasts.

Here's where I purchased my camera: Keychain Camera They have a lot of other spy camera and dv camera products also.

2 comments:

Craig Vanderslice said...

Wabbit season! Amazing quality for such a small camera. Thanks for sharing, I may have to try to find one of these.

Unknown said...

Craig: I edited the post to include a link to the product page. I think it's a decent camera for this application.