Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mount and Balance

Ralph is retired and is smart to know what a blessing that is! He has been kind enough to volunteer to take my wheels over to Yamaha/Suzuki of Louisville for me. They said that if they get them this morning, they will have them done to pick up by the end of the day!

Our friend Jim is going with him. I don't think he's ever been in that place yet. Who knows...he might see something Japanese that strikes his fancy! He rides a fabulous red Vespa...the kind of Vespa I would have if I thought they might be comfortable for me.

I think Ralph has the intention of asking them about the muffler also...about that bolt I snapped off that holds the muffler clamp onto the exhaust pipe. It seems like everything is going fairly close to as planned!! I may be up and running tonight!

Kathy and my kids have been really great also about being understanding of the time I need to take in order to get this done. HAMS is in two weeks, and it is mandatory before I ride all the way to St. Louis with Kathy for the rally.

No comments: