Friday, January 25, 2008

Delivery Fiasco

The more I thought about it--the situation with UPS Freight--one hand not knowing what the other was doing--I thought I better call corporate customer service at the 800 number. Thank God I did!

Not only were they clueless about the re-delivery on 2/1, but they told me I would have to pay a re-delivery fee of $65 AND a STORAGE fee of $42.50 PER DAY!!! I got transferred the first time to the Indy terminal (again) and then finally got someone to take my problem. I spoke with Rob at UPS Corporate Customer Service at 1:40pm today and he agreed that I did all the right things, and that they are "not supposed to do this" but he waived the storage and re-delivery fees. He also confirmed that the shipment was to deliver on Friday, February 1st, 2008 between Noon and Five PM. *panic*

No comments: