Wednesday, January 23, 2008

One Week

It's now hours shy of a week since I ordered my scooter. I've sent and received a couple emails from John at Valley Scooters where I purchased, but so far, no mention of a tracking or pro number. This has me concerned. I have not come right out and ASKED him for one. I will wait until tomorrow when it has been officially "more than a week". I suspect he's waiting just like me, but with little of the anxiousness or worry. I have a bus ticket and a vacation day that I will have to wrangle around if Valley Scooters, his supplier (assuming Goldenvale/Roketa) and the trucking company can't hit February 1st. It's going to get ugly.

Here's the thing also...If it doesn't ship by Friday, then it won't get there by next Friday. It takes 5 working days minimum (just looked up the transit times) and if he doesn't get it out today or tomorrow, then I am likely screwed.

No comments: