Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Leather Bomber & Scooter Tracking

I sent an email to John at Valley Scooters this morning before work.
That was probably 6-630am time frame. I did not hear back from him so
I called and left a message just now (almost 1pm). It has been a
week, and I told him that I had hoped we would know a tracking number
or when the scoot was going to ship out by now. My concern is transit
time is 5 days (M-F working days) and if it doesn't ship by Friday,
it's likely I'll miss the 1st. That will kinda screw the pooch for
me.

On the other side of things, my bargain leather jacket arrived today.
I feel like it's big, but I'd much rather it be big than small. At
that price, if I don't like it after a year, I will just get a new
one! It has a zip-out lining that I really like. This way I may be
able to wear it for 3/4 of the year!

No comments: