Monday, January 28, 2008

Loctite 242 Blue

I went to Home Depot tonight, and got the threadlocker I need for Friday. I also went to Autozone. I was all set to get 5mm or 1/4" fuel/vacuum hose, but they did not have either. They had 4.8mm but I was afraid to get it. My Tomtom One came in and (of course) I played around with it, got it set up, and it seems to work fine. I asked everybody I could think of about what size fuel line to get and nobody quite knew. John at Valley directed me to the scootdawg forum, but I could not find it there. Dave at Scooters Georgia said he doesn't automatically replace them unless there is a problem. Stan at Oregon Vintage said I could get inch sizes that will work, but said I would need to take the hose with me to get it's replacement. Kurt at Urban Village Scooters said to use "5X8" which is 5mm ID and 8mm OD. I might try another place tomorrow--I know of another Autozone on the way to work, and a O'Riley's Auto Part about 1/2 mile down the road from work.

No comments: