Saturday, January 19, 2008

Red Roketa MC-54-250B

John at Valley Scooters spent a good bit of time with me on the phone allaying my shipping-damage-fears and making me crystal clear on when a scooter should be accepted, and when it should be returned. He asked me to fax my photo ID because I was paying with credit card, and its one of the ways he assures safety--because I am having the scoot shipped to a mechanic instead of my residence. I told him we need to schedule for February 1st. It's a Friday and I'm going to take the day off work to accept delivery and get the scoot in good condition, then my friend Chuck and I will haul it back to Louisville. I'm hoping that I can get it done in a day or day and a half...my friend Nichole is having a Chinese New Years party that Saturday night and I want to go.

No comments: