Thursday, February 28, 2008

Still not Registered to ride

The dealer for my scooter answered my email yesterday and said (regarding the MDO and paperwork) "They are on the way". When I sent him the stuff, it took two days. I guess I will probably get it tomorrow or Monday. I hope he followed my instructions and sent it to my work address. If he didn't, it might get shredded. I got my Netflix out of the mailbox yesterda and they looked like a dog had chewed them up. I don't think I will be able to return them in the envelopes they came in.

I just found out that the carb that is on my scooter is the one they generally use on the CF Moto 244cc engine. I am having a bit of a time figuring out how to adjust it while it is still attached to the engine. The adjusts are on the bottom and buried...

No comments: