Saturday, April 10, 2010

WKRP2010 Trailer Trash

When Kat and I arrived back at the hotel, Vince and Jim were still up, so we chatted with them for a while. They side-stepped the deadly Comet burritos and went to Frisch’s. Having a penchant for hanging out the window occasionally to check on the scoots, we witnessed a
suspicious mini-van pull up with two scooters on a trailer! I thought “cool, more WKRP’ers” and when it looked as if they would surely drop the bikes getting them down off the trailer, I asked if they needed any help. They said “no thanks” and sounded nervous. Or perhaps that was just what I thought after the fact when they tried to pin all our LSG scooters in by parking in an “L” shape around them and chaining their little Vespa and Kymco together with a huge log chain. In the morning, the scoots were still there blocking us in and it took a while to extricate ours from theirs, so I decided to leave an LSG card on which I wrote “Please don’t block our scooters in. Thanks!! :)” Trailer trash. Hmmph.

No comments: