Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Riders

I have seen these folks several times and spoken to them a couple times. I saw them dismounting again this morning and we agreed the weather has been really good for riding. Last night LSG met at Sharoms Fishery and saw them go by. They commented they had seen us (a goodly mass of scoots) while running errands and thought "there's the group that meets on Tuesdays". The couple seems nice and I just keep wondering why they don't check us out and stop in to chat. Perhaps they don't like to do group rides. Perhaps they have heard something about LSG that they didn't like. Maybe they had previously been in a club or group that turned out to be "not so hot". I try every year to build our group by a few people. I really appreciate everyone we have so far. They are a diverse bunch of personalities from various riding styles and social backgrounds. They are all good people who are really great to hang around with. I guess this is why when I see some scooterists who are not part of the group and have never checked us out I wonder "why?" and the question really digs at me...

No comments: