Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vespa new Digs

This weekend was cloudy and rainy. That didn't keep me from checking out Louisville Harley-Davidson which has just picked up the Vespa/Piaggio dealership. They have one room so far dedicated to scooters! I saw almost a dozen Vespas, a couple Piaggio BV250's, and some MP3's, both 400 and 500cc. The gentleman I spoke to was Gerald. He and his manager seem very nice and assured us we could leave some literature about Louisville Scooter Group. I put up a stack of cards and flyers before I went out to look at the pretty big H-D bikes. I mused with my friend Joan that they all seemed either too uncomfortable in posture, or-if comfortable looking-too big for me to manage. :( she would love to have one of their nice big touring bikes. There was also a swap meet out front! Much neater place than what I would have thought.

No comments: