Sunday, April 11, 2010

WKRP2010 Madison for Late Lunch




We took Hwy 421 on down into Madison, and stopped at the Downtowner
for lunch. We walked around a little because it was such a nice day
and the whole place was buzzing with people and bikes. We got a
little dessert at the soda fountain down the street. After that we
went across the bridge to Milton, KY and rode into Beford where I
showed Kathy where my mom used to live. I also stopped by the Dollar
General (which is the only store open most times) and got some
artificial flowers. We swung by the cemetery so I could put flowers
on Mom & Jack’s grave and I spent a little extra time wiping off the
bird poo with some napkins I had. On the way out of Bedford Kat said
"Thanks for taking me to meet your mom..." and thinking about that
still chokes me up. She is such a sweetheart... We changed over to
hwy 42 in Bedford and I stopped at the mill (Sligo Feed Mill) to show
Kat. It looks good like it is being kept up well, and I am glad to
see that.

No comments: