Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tuesday Meeting at Sharom's Fishery

(picture by vpoman: blog.ravenscooter.com)

We had a great turnout at our Tuesday Louisville Scooter Group meetup
this week!! We even had a new scooterist--Adam on a 50cc Honda
Metropolitan which he had done a custom paint job on. We talked and
many of us had dinner. Kat and I split a gyro sandwich (because they
are huge) and a falafel appetizer (because they are delishous)! We
rode around the countryside for a while. A couple just came to hang
out but not ride...don't matter to me--these are all my friends and I
was happy to see them. We lost Adam when I turned onto a 55mph road
for about a mile but I had told him to keep up as long as he could on
this one then split when he couldn't. A few others peeled off at
various points on the route. When it started getting darker and my
hands were getting cold I decided to call it quits and head for The
Homemade Pie and Ice Cream Kitchen in Fern Creek. Hot coffee and a
brownie...

No comments: