Monday, May 25, 2009

Izzy's ride - Izzy's Deli in Florence, KY

I made it up to Florence and Izzy's was pretty easy to find.
From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride
When I got there, I met Konrad and his son. I had missed them just barely. No big deal. I also met Bob #1, and Bob #2, Ron, Richard and some other folks. So many I could not get all the names down. Konrad is in the light blue shirt and his son has on the green shirt. Both have their backs to me...

We ate at Izzy's. I had a half Ruben sandwich because it is their specialty. It came with a potato pancake! Both were pretty awesome. After this, I left a little early with a couple other guys to fill up before the ride to Rabbit Hash. Everyone else stopped there also and we started the ride from the Speedway down the street.
From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride

No comments: