Monday, May 25, 2009

Izzy's ride - Rabbit Hash to Augusta, KY

The route to Augusta was awesome also. The guys did a great job planning this all out. Notice in front of me is (I believe, but I could have his name wrong) Richard. He has a silver Burgman, and he has added custom highway pegs! You can see his feet out beside the running board.
From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride
I want a set of these!

We ran beside the Ohio most of the way.
From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride


Here's the highway pegs!
From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride


We took a quick pit stop at the TA station and truckstop so we could regroup. With almost 20 bikes, it's easy to get split at a stop, though we did get a break from many cagers who were out. I figure there were so many bikes out they were extra aware.
From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride


Here's my best picture of the Triumph...
From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride

He even has a Lynard Skynard helmet!!!

From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride


From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride


From Izzy's International Lunch & Ride

No comments: