Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My new Motorcyle?!?!

Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?  This morning, trying out a thing from MajestyUSA--they said you don't need a cup holder on the Maj.  You just sit your drink on the gas cap and that little pocket there holds everything in place.  One bloke used a cut-down koozie for some stability, and what do you know--I had this Echo lawnmower koozie from some damn place [swag bag: Gasoline Rally] so I used that.  My styrofoam cup full of coffee did not spill a drip the whole way to work!  But when I was getting off, I was like "how the hell do I get off the Maj without using the step-thru???"  Because I never been on a m/c, but I heard this rumor that they actually swing their leg over the back of the scoot, and guess what?!?!?!  I gritted my teeth ready to drop Lois onto the unforgiving pavement, and...  It works!  Even on a scooter! 
 
Disclaimer:  I do not recommend this with a top box.

No comments: