Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SPUD-6 on Majesty

I put the SPUD-6 box on Lois. It looks ok, but I need a better solution still to the bunjie holders. I don't know...I'm still not satisfied with them. They seem to be holding ok, but are a little wiggly. They're just so damn hard to tighten. I guess I'll be dealing with that this weekend. I was hoping to go see my friend Chuck in Brazil, Indiana, but I don't know if I'll have the time. He had surgery recently and I wanted to go two weeks ago, but it was too cold and wet. I think this weekend it might be rainy, but I'm slightly better equipped to deal with it. Still, it's like 3+ hours on the interstate, and more like 5 hours on the regular state roads. That's one way! I need to work up to it some day though, and it might as well be now.

No comments: